Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It is always in our hand.



I went to church last September 8 and guess what, it was the birthday of the Mother of Church (catholic belief), and the priest preaching is about abortion. Let me share you the preaching of the priest.

He told us a story and it is about a conversation of a man with God.

Man: Lord, you are a worthless creator! My daughter got sick with cancer. If you only send a man who will discover the cure for cancer my daughter will be saved! Curse you for not sending one!

And God reply " I did my child. "

And the man get angrier , saying:
" But where? You are useless ! If you truly love us , then where is he? Why do people keep suffering with AIDS and Cancer? Where is cure? You are a liar! "

And God reply " I did my child , yet you abort them. "


That's the story the priest told us and he continued that in every day there is a 614,000 babies being aborted and killed. One out of those that were killed might discover the cure for AIDS, Cancer and untreated diseases.

I just realized that if those babies where born and live the others might not only discover those cure for Aids but the others might also be a future doctor, police , nurse , lawyer and maybe a president of a country.

This long debate about abortion is something we should stop, because it is definitely " immoral " to kill innocent life.

I am not saying to believe what I believe , and do what i want to do. I just hope that we share the same view about how precious life is.





No comments:

Post a Comment